Sunday, June 19, 2011

[Fashion] SHINee's JongHyun bares leg for fashion!


Okay, here I go again for another episode of Kpop fashion. Last time, I tackled the fashion of SHINee's Japanese debut single music video 'Replay', now, seems like I still can't get enough with these boys.

Recently, I was browsing for SHINee's performance of their last year's hit single 'Lucifer'. While I was watching the video I encountered these comments about their member JongHyun, and the comments goes like this: 'Oh! How I wish i was watching this performance LIVE!!' (talking about their comeback performance on SBS Inkigayo); 'Lucky, studio audience! Damn Jjong that's so sexy!'; 'I never noticed his wardrobe was like that not until now! hahaha..'

Wondering what they're talking about? They are talking about this! (Photo Below!)
(click photos to enlarge)


Jonghyun is wearing a half Long pants (right leg) and half Shorty-shorts (left leg). I was kinda amazed how the designer conceal the shorty-shorts with a just a long piece of  textile flowing down on his leg. Also, how the stylist accessorized it with a knee pad and a boots! For real, I didn't really expect it, I thought it was just a black pants until fans pointed it out.

Well, for creativity and over-all fashion, I'll give a Fashion Rating of 9.0/10!

3 comments:

  1. Oh My gosh!! Jjong!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! The legs!!!! hmmm... XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fans are totally perv!! @_@

    ReplyDelete